October 9th 2014 – Fractal Design released their Edison M series of power supplies that features excellent electrical performance, including 80PLUS® Gold certified efficiency.
The Fractal Design Edison M is an 80PLUS® Gold efficiency certified, top quality modular PSU. Engineered for a solid construction featuring Japanese electrolytic capacitors, a full protection suite and a large, temperature-controlled FDB-bearing 120mm fan contributing to a maximum lifespan while keeping noise levels at a minimum.
Designed for maximum reliability, the Edison M units feature Japanese electrolytic capacitors with a full protection suite, including over-temperature protection. The modular cable system assists with a clean installation and the extra-long ATX12V cable accommodates cases with bottom mounted PSU positions.
Fractal Design Edison M units are equipped with a large, temperature-controlled FDB-bearing 120mm fan contributing to a maximum lifespan while keeping noise levels at a minimum.
The Edison M is a highly reliable choice, for both gaming computers and powerful workstations.
- Modular construction to assist with a clean build with only the most essential cables permanently attached
- 80PLUS® Gold efficiency with a 5 year warranty on the PSU
- ATX 2.4 compliant, including full support for the new C6 / C7 power states introduced with the 4th generation Intel Core CPUs
- DC-DC design for improved system stability and maximum 12V output
- Tight voltage regulation: +/- 2% for +12V and +/- 3% for minor rails
- Japanese electrolytic capacitors, rated at 105°C; Japanese and Taiwanese solid polymer capacitors
- Extra-long ATX 12V cable
- Silent, temperature-controlled 120mm fan with quiet, long-life FDB bearings
- Full protection suite: Over Power Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Under Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection and Over Temperature Protection
- Sleek look to add to the overall design of your build
- Available in Black
- Available in different wattages: 450W, 550W, 650W and 750W
Fractal Design Edison M Front View
Fractal Design Edison M Rear View
Fractal Design Edison M Bottom View
For more information, please visit www.fractal-design.com
For sales contact, please email [email protected]
For worldwide marketing/press contact, please email [email protected]
DACH + EE regions: [email protected]
About Fractal Design
Without a doubt, computers are more than just technology – they have become an integral part of our lives. Computers do more than make living easier, they often define the functionality and design of our homes, our offices and ourselves.
The products we choose represent how we want to describe the world around us and how we want others to perceive us. Many of us are drawn to designs from Scandinavia, which are organized, clean and functional while remaining stylish, sleek and elegant. We like these designs because they harmonize with our surroundings and become nearly transparent. Brands like Georg Jensen, Bang Olufsen, Skagen Watches and Ikea are just a few that represent this Scandinavian style and efficiency.
In the world of computer components, there is only one name you should know, Fractal Design.
For more information and product specifications, visit www.fractal-design.com